- Download the plugin
- Open Sublime
- Select Preferences > Browse Packages...
- Copy the folder in which the README.md is located, to the folder that just opened
- Restart sublime
Disabling the Lua plugin
When using Sublime Text 3 you will have to disable the default Lua plugin. Otherwise the default Lua plugin will remain as the default syntax highlight for all .lua files.
- Preferences > Settings - User
- Add a comma after the last setting (if there is one)
- Make a newline under the last setting (if there is one)
- Paste the following line:
If you already have a ignored_packages setting, please add Lua to it, like this
"ignored_packages": ["SomeRandomPackage", "Lua"]
If you are using Atom then follow these steps:
- Open Atom
- Packages > Settings View > Install Packages/Themes
- Type language-gmod-lua in the search bar
- Click install in the package from Lixquid
- Search glua-autocomplete
- Click install in the package from JohnnyCrazy
- Restart Atom
- FPtje's Readme, FPtje's instructions for Sublime Text.