To install NutScript 1.1, you must fulfill the next requirements:
- A Dedicated Server hosted in your own computer or using a Hosting Provider
- NutScript Framework 1.1
- A schema to run the framework such as ModernRP, CityRP or HL2RP
- An Admin Management Addon, such as ULX or Moderator
- From the server's root folder (where the srcds executable is located), go to garrysmod/gamemodes and create a folder called nutscript in lowercase.
- Copy the framework files inside that folder. The folder structure should look like this.
- Create a folder in gamemodes, again, in lowercase, with the name of the schema you will use (ex: hl2rp) and copy the schema files inside that folder.
- Install the required addons in garrysmod/addons.
- In your server's startup command, your +gamemode should be the Schema you are using:
- A modern life schema.
- A city life schema.
- A NutScript framework schema based off Half-Life 2.
- Gives you the ability to personalize your player model's look by placing objects and effects on yourself.